Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mud Run



The kids and I ran in a mud run on Saturday. The J and A ran a 1/2 mile and the 2 older ones, K and B, ran 1 mile. I ran a 5k, I finished- that is all I will say.




Mark Get Set GO!!

J and A deciding whether or not they should enter the mud pit.

J and A finally getting brave.

B finishing strong, winning the muddiest in the family.

K reluctantly going to her hands and knees.

Playing in the tree while waiting for Mom to clean off.
Mom reverted to the days of her childhood playing in the mud.




3 comments:

  1. That looks totally awesome! I love the feel of mud between my toes. I am so glad you started a blog.

    P.S. It was so nice to see your kids this summer-we missed you, but I hope you were having some r&r time & doing well.

    Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...My favorite picture has to be Amanda's look of horror that you talked her into this!! LOL Looks like fun...wish we were there. Love you. Oh and by the way...CALL ME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looked like fun! Just found your blog, and put it on my favorites, so keep posting! Our blog is laderastokesfamily.blogspot.com, its private, so I'll invite you. See you around!

    ReplyDelete